Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Sold 31% over list! Sold
Sold 31% over List! Received 14 Offers! Spacious 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home near McLaren Park!
- Spacious 4 bedroom, 3 bath floor plan on two levels
- 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on upper level including master suite
- Multiple skylights on upper level fill the home with natural light
- Welcoming living room with custom window coverings and fireplace
- Large, eat-in kitchen with ample cabinetry opens to the bright dining room
- Bedroom/bath suite on lower level is perfect for visiting guests or home office
- Bonus family room that opens to the beautiful garden
- Wonderful closet space!
- Newly painted and newly carpeted bedrooms
- Built in 1976; 1985 square feet per tax records
- Walk to Leland St. shopping, cafes and restaurants
- Stroll to playgrounds, Coffman Pool, the Library and McLaren Park!
- Great access to Muni within one block!
- Easy freeway access!
Spacious and light-filled bi-level home near McLaren Park. Wonderful sky-lit floor plan boasts three large bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs including a master suite plus another master suite and family room down. The large, sunny living room boasts a wood burning fireplace. The adjacent dining area opens to the wonderful eat-in kitchen with ample cabinetry and nice appliances.
Enjoy the beautiful garden off the lower family room, perfect for barbecuing on a Sunday afternoon with friends and family. There is a huge two-car garage with ample storage space. Newly painted with newly carpeted bedrooms. New roof!
Great location by McLaren Park (with bike lanes, tennis courts, hiking trails, and more.) Stroll to Coffman Pool and Recreation Center and Herz Playground. Also near Gleneagles Golf Course, and shopping/cafes on Leland St. including pharmacy and banks. Enjoy proximity to Bayshore Caltrain, convenient MUNI (T-Line) and easy freeway access, enabling an easy commute to the Peninsula or downtown.
Playroom on lower level is unwarranted.
332 Sawyer St, San Francisco, CA 94134
Visitacion Valley is a large neighborhood and one of few that make up the southern border of San Francisco. While there is a formal line defining this border, in reality it blends seamlessly into the Daly City neighborhood of Bayshore.
This neighborhood, like most of the other spacious ones that border it, is primarily a residential area often overlooked due to its seemingly out-of-the-way location. The majority of homes here are occupied by families, including a large number of long-time homeowners.
The area was originally home to many of the city’s Irish and Italian immigrants who were employed at nearby factories. Some of the barracks that were built to house the massive influx of workers during World War II remain, having been restored and updated to public housing.
Thanks to multiple city redevelopment plans, the neighborhood has been a long-time focus for restoration and improvement. Already those plans have been reflected in the extension of the Muni Metro T-Third Street line that now extends into the neighborhood. Other public transit lines also come into the neighborhood, creating easy access to the rest of the city. And with Highway 101 on the neighborhood’s eastern border, residents have direct freeway entry.
A resilient spirit of revitalization drives Visitacion Valley ever closer to its full potential as one of the city’s southernmost neighborhoods, ripe with residential opportunity.